contact us
Contact Us
directions
Directions
calendar
Calendar
request prayer
Prayer
about us

Our History

print print this page
Knob Noster United Methodist Church was organized in 1865, right after the Civil War, and within five years our church building was completed.  The East Hall was added in 1924.  Forty years later the education wing was built and then expanded along with the Fellowship Hall and office space in 1990.  In 2005 the Jubilation Center opened its doors to our community and the world as it was used to serve families displaced by Hurricane Katrina.

Our heritage and what makes us a church goes well beyond the buildings.  KNUMC has long been a beacon of God's light in our community.  Located next to Whiteman Air Force Base, we're an ever-changing church family, meshing tradition with fresh, new visions of how to grow and express our love of God, love for people, and desire to serve our neighbors in God's name.
announcements
worship bulletin
newsletter
library
newsletter
media center
pastors note
media center
© Copyright 2017 Knob Noster United Methodist Church   |   Terms of Use - Privacy Policies
Site is Designed and Powered by Finding GodsWay Web Ministries, Inc., all rights reserved.